Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries that want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flex hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-comm startup.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and follow technology production standards and practices that meet world-class quality standards while increasing efficiency, and enforce compliance with these approaches across development and operations.
- Define and maintain all system deployment and operational needs for the technology platform, both development and production.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of infrastructure for the technology platform.
- Ensure that system security is a top priority and implemented by design in all systems and applications.
- Develop and comply with service levels for system solution.
- Provide operation support to platform maintenance activities and troubleshoot escalated issues.
- Work closely with marketing, technology, business development and operations teams.
- Be flexible and willing to assist on a variety of tasks as required by the needs and circumstances of Lingble.
- Abide by the Lingble Code of Honor and other policies.
- Such other duties as may from time to time be assigned to you by Lingble.
An ideal candidate should be a fast-thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative. He/She should be able to function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity – able to organize yourself and others around you to a common goal. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- 4+ years in a DevOps environment with cloud based deployment of applications
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL and other system administration tools
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Good English skills. Team communication will be done in English;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of latest emerging technologies, architectures, and trends;
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and e-commerce and payment systems is preferred
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization
- Great communication and collaboration skills with a commitment to quality.