Digital Marketing Manager
Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to global consumers through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries, who want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flexible hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-commerce startup.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who specializes in cross-border marketing. You will use your knowledge of the global digital landscape to manage, coordinate and oversee the marketing specialists and or advertising agencies to ensure effective digital strategies/ executions for our partner brands in the global market. You will proactively suggest marketing ideas to accelerate business growth in the global e-commerce market. With us you will learn how to support our brand clients, monitor online shops and marketing agency performance, provide strategic marketing advice, and be the middle person bridging the client, our site manager team, and marketing/advertising agencies.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has extensive knowledge of the global ecommerce landscape and great familiarity with social media marketing platforms. He/she is expected to be highly-motivated, dedicated, proactive and a problem solver, team-oriented, and has a friendly but professional attitude. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, work well with others, learn quickly, have a strong sense of responsibility and can work well independently without excessive hand holding. You should also be an outstanding communicator and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and keep track of marketing budget allocation, spend and performance
- Coordinate with marketing specialists and or advertising/marketing agencies, to improve marketing results of our partner brands;
- Develop and oversee multiple digital marketing accounts and implement digital marketing initiatives to enhance brand/product awareness, brand image elevation and drive business within defined budgets, timelines and sales KPIs;
- Work closely with the team members to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies;
- Communicate with partner brands via monthly reports and calls on progress and update strategy to lead to best results;
- Create quarterly and yearly strategic reports and adjust planning and budget allocation to optimize results;
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in English (business level), Japanese (business level preferred, not required);
- Knowledge of latest digital landscape with minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks;
- Proven track record of delivering growth for companies for global market;
- Experienced in managing, coordinating and overseeing digital executions of marketing team or marketing/advertising agencies;
- Ability to learn new industries, new business types and new market trends/updates quickly and can apply this knowledge to managing brands and agencies;
- Have strong interpersonal communication, coordination and overall planning skills;
- Project and budget management skills;
- Interested in global e-commerce, technology or fashion;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- (Optional) Knowledge of website analytics tools and paid digital advertising platforms (Facebook ads, Google ads, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, make sure to include your English resume (in word or PDF preferred), English cover letter, and any additional information you feel is relevant for this role, then send it to [email protected] with email subject: Lingble Digital Marketing Manager