Front-end Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries that want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flex hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-comm startup.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with other platform tech leads to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Document design decisions and ensure adherence to standards
- Enforce existing process guidelines
- Support QC during testing, and implementation into production
- Conduct design & code reviews
- Review system test scenarios & test cases
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must be able to work independently and produce elegant, easily maintainable code
An ideal candidate should be a fast-thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative. He/She should be able to function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity – able to organize yourself and others around you to a common goal. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with SFCC front-end development
- Excellent English skills. Team communication will be done in English.
- Write clean and efficient code
- Some experience with PHP/Laravel is helpful but not required
- With some knowledge with Grunt and webpack
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience with automated testing and integration testing tools;
- Knowledge of latest emerging technologies, architectures, and trends
- Advanced software design skills, including object-oriented design
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals such as UML and SOLID principles
- Proficient at debugging and performance tuning
- Great communication and collaboration skills with a commitment to quality