Influencer Marketing Specialist
Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to global consumers through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries, who want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flexible hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-commerce startup.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate who specializes in Social Media and Influencer Management. You will be at the forefront of driving online engagement and conversions for multiple ecommerce clients. You will work closely with the Marketing in support of the Partner Success Team and influencers to plan, execute, and analyze marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring that these campaigns are executed successfully within the allocated budget and timeline. If you're a strong communicator, very organized, and a team player, we invite you to be a key player in shaping our clients' success.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Identify, research, and contact potential influencers in the industry.
- Develop and nurture relationships with influencers to collaborate on brand campaigns.
- Negotiate terms and contracts with influencers to secure partnerships.
- Coordinate and manage influencer-driven marketing campaigns, including content creation, posting schedules, and performance tracking.
- Collaborate with respective teams to define campaign budgets and objectives.
- Track campaign expenses to ensure they remain within budget constraints.
- Work closely with influencers to adhere to campaign timelines and deadlines.
- Serve as a bridge between the Marketing Team and PST to align campaign objectives with product and sales strategies.
- Communicate with influencers, providing guidance and support throughout campaign execution.
- Monitor campaign performance, gather feedback, and make necessary adjustments to optimize results.
- Create, schedule, and manage content across various social media platforms to maintain a consistent and engaging online presence.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions on social media to foster engagement and address customer inquiries.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends
- Experience or interest in influencer marketing and building influencer relationships
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written in English
- Proficiency in using social media management tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple brands and campaigns simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in managing and optimizing content across major social media platforms. Familiarity with social media analytics and scheduling tools.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong project management skills, capable of juggling multiple clients and tasks while meeting deadlines and upholding quality standards.
- Interested in global e-commerce, technology or fashion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.