Junior Business and Product Analyst
Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries that want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flex hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-comm startup.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track product enhancement requests, assist with gathering details and defining use cases and story logic.
- Coordinating across various teams to effectively manage product issues and coordinate with the Scrum Master to ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects
- Be involved in the complete lifecycle of systems development from concept, through requirements and development, to testing and deployment and ensure solutions developed are aligned and fit into the overall product vision
- Work with the engineering team in representing product management in answering questions – elaborate information on the specifications, define and review test plans and its results.
- Support and review the testing scenarios, test data, and defects verification throughout the delivery lifecycle;
- Develop user documentation and training materials and document solutions to customer issues, contribute to knowledge base and cross train other team members.
- Understand and refine the logic behind software products and assist with the development of the product.
- Work with UX/UI experts in the creation and refinement of wireframes
- Ensuring UI conforms to logic and product requirements
- Testing of software products and prioritizing any issues on the development side.
- Determine iteration strategies for launches
- Refine the product strategy and roadmap and monitor the implementation of the project in accordance with the projected timelines.
- Gather information based on user experience and then prioritize the required functionalities based on market requirements and resources.
- Main point of contact between the Business Team and the Engineering Team.
- Regular catch-up meetings with the Product Team and the Engineering Team.
- Work on sprint set up and product refinement sessions with Engineering Team
- Work closely with the Head of Technology and the Business Team to ensure that software products is rolled out successfully.
- Provide regular updates to the Partners to ensure that they are informed about the progress of the development of software products
- Work closely with marketing, technology, business development and operations teams.
- Be flexible and willing to assist on a variety of tasks as required by the needs and circumstances of Lingble.
- Abide by the Lingble Code of Honor and other policies.
- Such other duties as may from time to time be assigned to you by Lingble.
An ideal candidate should be a fast-thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative. He/She should be able to function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity – able to organize yourself and others around you to a common goal. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
- Previous product analysis experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Google G-Suite (documents, sheets, etc) is preferred.
- A close understanding of software development cycles, e-commerce best practices, and digital product design and life cycles.
- Some database experience including basic knowledge of SQL queries
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization.
- Great communication and collaboration skills with a commitment to quality.