Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries that want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flex hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-comm startup.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help software engineering teams learn and apply the Scrum framework
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Manage performance analytics, reporting through burndown charts and velocity tracking in JIRA
- Proactively suggest ways to optimise and automate our internal systems to improve how we manage the project and team performance
- Develop teams to practice cross-functional collaboration to strengthen accountability
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Establish Definition of Done per team with high-level guidelines from an organisation perspective and ensure this is applied in each iteration
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
An ideal candidate should be a fast-thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative. He/She should be able to function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity – able to organize yourself and others around you to a common goal. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Jira and Confluence expert with demonstrable experience. This will be key to organizational alignment.
- Experience managing multiple Scrum teams
- In-depth experience in managing Jira projects, creating reports and dashboards, and handling workflows
- Mastery of agile principles
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Comfortable guiding to continuously improving processes
- Outstanding organisational skills displayed through strong collaboration with teams and leadership groups
- Advocate Agile across the organisation and non-technology business units and contribute agile growth of the organisation