UI/UX Design Team Lead
Lingble is looking for a UI/UX Design Team Lead to help us build a growing design team and bring a design-centered mindset to the company’s operations.
Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries that want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flex hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-commerce startup.
You and your team will be responsible for maintaining Lingble’s products and websites at a high UX/UI design standard. You will work closely with Partner Success, Technology and Marketing team to provide e-commerce design recommendations for our partners as well as lead design initiatives that go along with the partners’ business goals. On the product side, you will work closely with the Technology team to improve design for Lingble Link, our SaaS e-commerce product.
You will be working in an environment built on trust and flexibility, and will guide your team members’ personal growth while advocating for a collaborative mindset. We’re seeking a results-oriented individual who can ensure designers have the right tools and processes to create awesome experiences for our partners and internal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the team to deliver a high quality design experience across our websites and product
- Support our partners on their UX design requests for their e-commerce sites
- Coordinate with the technology team to work on the next features of Lingble’s product
- Lead weekly team meetings and design sprints
- Work closely with designers to make sure that their work is aligned with project goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design landing pages and content pages for our partners
- Review designs and coordinate with the team to finalize the wireframes of e-commerce websites, reflect comments and communicate directly with our Partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, program management, or design operations role.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to define product design processes, standards, and best practices.
- Experience fostering relationships cross-discipline and acting as consistent advocate for design
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools such as Figma
- Experience designing digital products (e-commerce is a plus)
- Experience managing design teams and running design sprints